Adco Garage Doors: Your Source for High Quality Garage Door Openers
While your newly installed garage door may make a statement to others, openers and operators are equally important to its proper functionality.
You can trust Adco Garage Doors we will be able to deliver the right product for your door. We provide a superior level of expertise and responsiveness in the sales, installation, and service of LiftMaster®, brand which has revolutionized the garage door opener industry and is now proud to be the world's #1 professionally installed garage door opener.
Adco is proud to have reached ProVantage® status by being recognized as a leader in Miami-Dade & Broward county for LiftMaster® garage door openers. As well as being a factory direct dealer for Genie, Guardian and Manaras-Opera openers.
Our products make utilizing your garage door convenient. Would you like your opener to you send an alert to your smart phone if you forget to close your door? How about allowing you to close it from anywhere using MyQ® technology? Now you can! Don’t settle for an old opener. Upgrade your garage door with a new operator and be amazed by the ease at which it functions.
Request An Estimate
TIPS FOR BUYING A GARAGE DOOR OPENER
- Make sure it comes with a one Piece solid rail or track. Over the counter / retail openers typically come with a track or rail that are in three or four pieces, which tend to be a lot flimsier, not as strong and durable!
- Ensure that the chain, belt or screw drive systems is also in one piece, also making it a lot stronger.
- Opener installed by an authorized and professional dealer, safeguards proper installation, reinforcement and checking off existing door to be balanced and lubricated, which extend life expectancy of new opener.
- Many factory rebates are only honored if installation is done by an Authorized Factory professional dealer.
- Be sure to inquire about an opener’s warranties, including what is and isn’t covered. To get the best deal, with the most coverage, consider buying from a garage door dealer, as they usually offer warranties on the installation as well as manufacturer’s warranty.