Your garage door is the largest moving part in your entire home, used multiple times per day year-round. To keep your garage door operating smoothly consider that ADCO offers a wide range of repair and maintenance services for our residential & commercial clients in Miami Dade and Broward counties, including but not limited to annual tune-ups. Let our team of experienced technicians whom have each gone thru background checks and our fleet of trucks attend to your garage door needs. Our team will carefully evaluate any problem and provide cost-efficient suitable repairs needed to deliver outstanding results you can rely on.
Is your door moving smoothly or is it jerky in places? Does it operate silently or does it make grinding or scraping noises?
Get rid of a noisy garage door once and for all by replacing your rollers with high-performance nylon ball bearing rollers that help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation – a plus for those with living space above or next to the garage!
Need an annual tune-up?
An annual garage door tune-up helps ensure reliable, quiet operation and safety.
- Inspect, Lubricate and Adjust Springs.
- Inspect Section Condition — Is part of your garage door cracked? We will inspect it and note any areas that require repair or replacement.
- Inspect Door Alignment — It’s important to ensure your garage door is properly set in its tracks. Deviations and improper alignment may cause serious issues in the long run.
- Inspect and Lubricate All Rollers — When your garage door parts are properly lubricated you enjoy better functioning long term. We will inspect your rollers and note if replacement is needed.
- Inspect and Tighten Hinges and Hardware — Loose hinges and hardware can lead to unnecessary wear and tear.
- Lubricate All Bearings — The smoother your garage door runs, the better it will perform – preventing unnecessary repairs.
- Inspect Cables for Wear or Damage.
- Inspect Locks for Proper Operation — Feel content knowing your locks are functioning properly and your home is protected.
- Inspect Bottom Rubber Seal.